Southern California’s oldest and finest knife show. Presented by Southern California Blades Knife Collectors Club.
- March 8, 9, and 10th, 2013
- Pasadena Convention Center, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Daily Show Hours
- Friday, March 8, 2013 – Noon to 7pm
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, March 10, 2013 – 9am to 3pm
Admission: Tickets at the Box Office Daily
- Adults: $11.00
- Under 12 WITH parent or guardian: Free
- SoCal Blades & Cal Knives members with card: Free
- Active Duty US Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines with ID: Free
- Scouts in full uniform: Free
No Strollers, Carts, or wheeled bags permitted. No more than one daypack size bag per person with paid admission may be carried into the hall. All bags subject to search at any time. Show management reserves all rights and all decisions of show management are final. No pets please.
Only registered and approved exhibitors may sell at Knife Expo.
For Exhibitor or Visitor Information please contact: Helen Nauert, Show Chairman,