Southern California’s oldest and finest knife show. Presented by Southern California Blades Knife Collectors Club.
- March 14, 15 and 16th, 2014
- Pasadena Convention Center, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Daily Show Hours
- Friday, March 14, 2014 – Noon to 7pm
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, March 16, 2014 – 9am to 3pm
Admission: Tickets at the Box Office Daily
- Adults: $12.00
- Under 12 WITH parent or guardian: Free
- SoCal Blades & Cal Knives members with card: Free
- Active Duty US Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines with ID: Free
- Scouts in full uniform: Free
Custom knife from Marcus Clinco. The beautiful custom bowie knife features a blade of sole authored 1080 and 15n20 ladder pattern damascus with handle carved from stabilized spalted maple burl and a 416 stainless steel guard. Includes a custom leather sheath by Eva Gulbrandsen St. Cyr.
No Strollers, Carts, or wheeled bags permitted. No more than one daypack size bag per person with paid admission may be carried into the hall. All bags subject to search at any time. Show management reserves all rights and all decisions of show management are final. No pets please.
Only registered and approved exhibitors may sell at Knife Expo.
For Exhibitor or Visitor Information please contact: Helen Nauert, Show Chairman,