The California Knifemakers Association cordially invites the general public to join us on June 29, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Brea Community Center.
This one day show will be a unique opportunity to observe & purchase some of the finest custom knives made in the good old USA!!!
Only custom handmade knives will be presented. Meet the makers! Admission and Parking are FREE!!!
Brea Community Center: 695 E. Madison Way, Brea, Ca.
Click here to download the California Knifemakers Association 2013 Custom Knife Show Table Application in PDF format.
For additional information contact Steve Koster at 714-907-7250
Southern California’s oldest and finest knife show. Presented by Southern California Blades Knife Collectors Club.
- March 8, 9, and 10th, 2013
- Pasadena Convention Center, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Daily Show Hours
- Friday, March 8, 2013 – Noon to 7pm
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, March 10, 2013 – 9am to 3pm
Admission: Tickets at the Box Office Daily
- Adults: $11.00
- Under 12 WITH parent or guardian: Free
- SoCal Blades & Cal Knives members with card: Free
- Active Duty US Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines with ID: Free
- Scouts in full uniform: Free
No Strollers, Carts, or wheeled bags permitted. No more than one daypack size bag per person with paid admission may be carried into the hall. All bags subject to search at any time. Show management reserves all rights and all decisions of show management are final. No pets please.
Only registered and approved exhibitors may sell at Knife Expo.
For Exhibitor or Visitor Information please contact: Helen Nauert, Show Chairman,
CLICK HERE TO VISIT SCBLADES.COM WEBSITE FOR OFFICIAL INFORMATION REGARDING KNIFE EXPO 2013